Sunday, June 28, 2009

New look to my quilting blog!

This blog has been used for and about my family. I now have a new blog for my family so be sure to bookmark it or better yet, become a follower! This blog will now be devoted to my quilting quests. My little business is picking up and I would like to show case those quilts that I have the privilege to work on and the great customers that I get to work with :o)

I just finished a Memorial Quilt for Traci in Florida. This is a quilt in memory of her mother. It was quite interesting to work with the different fabrics and colors that were sent to me.

Here is the quilt in progress. Laying out the blocks and shirts.

Here is the back of the quilt. I wanted her to see the fabrics she sent in larger pieces. I loved pieced backs also.

Here is the finished quilt. Loved how everything came together.
Thank you, Traci, for allowing me to be apart of this wonderful memorial.

No comments: