Sunday, December 20, 2009

A little embroidery work

I recently bought an embroidery machine and I have been having a little fun on it. Here are a few things I have made.

This is a little string backpack for a friends grandson for Christmas. She bought him some dinosaurs and needed something to put them in. It turned out so cute!
This will be a fun way for someone to break the news of a new baby to someone in the future :o)
I love this apron and monogram!
You are right - this next thing is not embroidery! But I think it is so cute that I had to share...I did some glass etching. It says 'Cookies for Santa'.
I bought the small plate from Walmart and I designed the etching and cut the vinyl (with my vinyl cutting machine) to be a stencil. Very fun and quick :o)

1 comment:

As Told By Molly said...

Wow! I like what your new toys can do! That "big sister" shirt idea is getting stored in my brain for future use...

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Love,
Molly